Online Bill Pay for Utilities
The Village of Colon is excited to announce that we have launched a new online bill pay service for utility bills as of November 4, 2019. Our new system will offer customers features, such as pay by text and paperless bills.
Therefore; to ensure your account stays current, please access one of the links below to set up your payments.
Features of the New Online System
· Customers can pay via Master Card, Discover or Visa.*
· Customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online. To take advantage of this feature, select the blue ONE-TIME PAYMENT link below, under "MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT", and follow the prompts.
· AMERICAN EXPRESS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. HOWEVER, CUSTOMERS MAY SIGN UP FOR ACH DEBIT FROM A CHECKING ACCOUNT BY CONTACTING JULIE DEKKER AT 269-432-2532.
* CONVENIENCE FEES APPLY
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – no registration required!
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link ONE-TIME PAYMENT. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your full account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account. Check out our new system features at LOG IN/MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.
· Help save our environment, elect in PAPERLESS BILLING.
· Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
· Send an online request to our office.
· Try pay by text.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, email Julie Dekker at J.Dekker@Colonmi.net, or you can stop by the Village Hall at 110 N. Blackstone. between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, or 8:00am to 4:00 pm on Friday.