Online Bill Pay for Utilities
The Village of Colon is excited to announce that we have launched a new online bill pay service for utility bills as of November 4, 2019. Our new system will offer customers features, such as pay by text and paperless bills.
Therefore; to ensure your account stays current, please access one of the links below to set up your payments.
Features of the New Online System
· Customers can pay via Master Card, Discover or Visa.*
· Customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online. To take advantage of this feature, select the blue ONE-TIME PAYMENT link below, under "MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT", and follow the prompts. Please call Point and Pay if you are having issues setting up autopay.
Client Services 888-891-6064 and select Option 2.
* CONVENIENCE FEES APPLY
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – no registration required!
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link ONE-TIME PAYMENT. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your full account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
· Help save our environment, elect in PAPERLESS BILLING.
· Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
· Send an online request to our office.
· Try pay by text.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, email Julie Dekker at J.Dekker@Colonmi.net, or you can stop by the Village Hall at 110 N. Blackstone. between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, or 8:00am to 4:00 pm on Friday.